Thursday, February 5, 2009

1.1K reviews combined

Just realized I'd crossed the 600 "reviewed" mark in BHCTILibrary proper; when added to the 500 in BHCTILibraryToo, that reachs the 1K mark in the combined collections. Admittedly, the "reviews"consist primarilly of OCLC data and LCCN placements; but the latter is more vital to SACS, and when coordinated with labeling (our existing 16 BHCTI subject "clusters," which all extant entries already enjoy- the LC class is being added to the labels as each are found), I think it gives a good indication why entries fit their clusters- that they are relevant for us. I can't promise I'll keep on the retroactive reviewing of the 2.5K in BHCTILibrary proper without adding more Church Music entries to the 500 in BHCTILibraryToo; but I might. As you may remember, "proper" is now stuffed full; once "too" is filled, I'll be placing another Google Library until all previously located (and subsequently identified) finds are accessable....

No comments: